Careers at Northway Industries
Please send resume´s to email@example.com
PLANT PRODUCTION – CABINET ASSEMBLY / MACHINE OPERATOR Position Type:
1st (10 hrs/day) Monday – Thursday 6am-4pm
1st (10 hrs/day) Tuesday - Friday 6am-4pm
3rd (10 hrs/day) Monday night – Friday morning 8pm-6am ($2.00 shift differential)Payrate:
$16-18/hr (based on experience), plus $1.00/hr shift differential for 3rd shiftJob Summary:
Their duties include placing raw materials or products into manufacturing machines to aid the assembly process, prepares finished products and organizing them for shipments and completing checks on equipment and products to ensure quality production. Job Duties:
• Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
• Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
• Addresses problems with production equipment and fixes them as needed.
• Assembles products with hand-held power tools.
• Inspects products to ensure quality standards and removes faulty products.
• Assists in fixing the problems as needed.
• Prepares completed products for shipment.
• Keeps work area/equipment clean.
• Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
We offer excellent benefits health insurance, 401K, vacation (pro-rated first year, a week the following year) up to 4 accrued weeks, company paid: dental/vision insurance, short-term & long-term disability, and a life insurance policy.
If interested in the position, please fill out an application.