Northway has a strong commitment to providing excellent products and service to all of our customers and visitors of this web site, including respecting your concerns about privacy. We have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern this web site.
- This web site does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse and request pages from our servers unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us. That means that we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse this web site unless you:
- access the web site from a link in an email we sent you; or
- have created a profile and log-in when you access the web site.
- When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. We will also use your email address to confirm orders or to provide advice about scheduling and delivery.
- You will never be sent an email requesting your user name, password, credit card number or social security number. If you receive an email that looks like it is from Northway but asks you for your credit card number or your social security number, it is a fraudulent email and you should not respond to it and forward a copy to the Federal Trade Commission at email@example.com or call 1-877-FTC-HELP. If you believe that someone has fraudulently obtained access to your confidential financial information, you should also change your password and contact credit reporting services to have a fraud alert attached to your credit report.
- Northway does not use the services of third parties to process its email.
- This is a United States web site and is subject to the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Northway will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Northway or to others.